Friday, October 31, 2014

Things are good....


Things are going well.  Andrew has started Holland College and seems to be doing well.  Daniel has been accepted to UPEI for next year, although he is still not certain that is where he wants to go, and Vicki is doing well and school and is really excelling in her swimming.  Cheryl got to see astronaut Chris Hadfield yesterday and she was pretty excited to meet him. 

Things are pretty quiet for me.  I am trying to get to the gym more as I seem to have lost motivation for running.  Dan & I are acting in "plays in a day" next weekend which involves the development of several short plays in 24 hours.

I am going to try to start including a specific memory at the end of each of my posts to ensure that they are written down somewhere and not forgotten.

Memory:  Mom was a leader for beavers when I was a kid.  For most of my life, mom was not very involved in my activities, but I specifically remember her as a beaver leader.  I believe they started the beaver group in Wilmot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retirement - Onward and Upward!

  I have been waiting to write this post for a few months now.  It started in September 2025 when I realized that I was burned out from work...