Friday, January 10, 2020

Bring on 2020


We rang in 2020 with our last New Year's eve party.  We had a good run from 1994-2019, but it was time for us to hang up our hats.  Hopefully someone else will pick up the torch.

It was a quiet holiday season, but a nice break for all of us.  We didn't do much other than attending Cheryl's parents 50th anniversary.  Other than that, it was a quiet couple of weeks watching movies and relaxing.  Both Cheryl and I got sick over the past couple of days before heading back to work.  Still fighting the cold a bit, but almost over it.

I decided to do a dry January.  It has been over a week and so far so good.  I have dropped a few pounds and am feeling much more energetic.

We booked a trip to Barbados from March 4-12 to stay at Bruce & Gloria's condo.  Can't wait.

2019 sucked.... bring on 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retirement - Onward and Upward!

  I have been waiting to write this post for a few months now.  It started in September 2025 when I realized that I was burned out from work...