Friday, March 22, 2024

First try with the new blender


So, I have been neglectful in doing regular smoothies of late as our old smoothie blender has not been working well.  Cheryl found a fantastic new blender that she tells me works extremely well. 

It blended quite nicely until I forgot that it does not unscrew like our own blender, but, rather, you have to either drink it straight from the blender or pour it into a glass. 

Else, this happens.

I am sure the blender is fantastic, but my logic is that it only takes 3 minutes to set me up for the day.  After 15 minutes of cleaning, I did not have that 3 minutes left in me.  I finished a bag of chips as if I had earned them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retirement - Onward and Upward!

  I have been waiting to write this post for a few months now.  It started in September 2025 when I realized that I was burned out from work...