I had an appointment with Dr. Newson yesterday and I am feeling much better. My anxiety levels have decreased and I am sleeping much better. I still have frustrations with my job but they seem more manageable now. I remembered that I need things to look forward to that are fun for me, and there have not been a lot of fun things lately. Our trip to Cuba was cancelled and we had nothing on the horizon which kind of sent me spiralling. Now that Summer is here and the weather has warmed up, I am feeling much better. I bike to work whenever it is nice and have been going for walks at lunch when I can't get to the gym. Cheryl and I have been eating better and I have been drinking more water. All of which has put me in a better frame of mind both mentally and physically.
As a bonus, Dr. Newson told me that my ultrasound looks good with no further deterioration or lesions in my liver. My appointment with Dr. Kahn is not until October, so it was good to get this information early rather than waiting all summer.
Here's to a relaxing summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment