I am more artist than buraucrat, but art does not pay the bills.
~ My journey of self-discovery, compass to guide me home when I need it, a reminder of the love and support that surrounds me, and hopefully a guide to understanding me to those closest around me ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Retirement - Onward and Upward!
I have been waiting to write this post for a few months now. It started in September 2025 when I realized that I was burned out from work...
-
Nobody would have bet on us in 1994. Hell, we probably would not have bet on us. Such is life. The older I get, the more special I realiz...
-
Here are some random thoughts I have collected over the past couple of weeks: In the end, for me it not about following all of the rules, bu...
-
Well, it has been almost a month since I posted, so I figured I should post an update. After taking two months off on stress leave on the ad...
No comments:
Post a Comment