Monday, October 16, 2023

Be Awesome

I have been feeling a little bit off lately.  Not sure why. I have no earthly reason to be off.  My life is going very well.  In the end, I think it just boils down to settling into new routines with Cheryl and I as we enter the next chapter of our life and re-discover both who we are and who we want to be. 

That aside, what I learned over the past few days is that I have neglecting the first rule of being awesome.  Which is, in fact, to be awesome.  I hold myself to a high standard and I know that I can handle whatever is thrown at me.  I have proven that time and time again, under unimaginable duress.  

I have also neglected to re-read my various writings and music which were specifically designed to help me when I am feeling low.  

Re-reading the writings is like remembering who I am and what I stand for.  My compass.  

Always remember to not feel guilty for feeling guilty.  You are on a journey and it will have highs and lows which is what reminds us of the ebb and flow of life and it is all ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retirement - Onward and Upward!

  I have been waiting to write this post for a few months now.  It started in September 2025 when I realized that I was burned out from work...