Tonight I took a stab at re-vamping my Youtube channel to try to start recording short video clips to include here. What I found was that I had only a few subscribers including "Andi the Ultimate".
Cheryl and I joke all the time about the things that "blindside you on a Tuesday", the idea being you plan for things you expect to go wrong or right, but it always seems to be things that you don't plan for that are either the best of the best or the worst of the worst. This one hit me like that.
- I never knew Andrew followed my Youtube Channel
- I love that, even today, over 4 years after his death, these videos represent some of the last things he was focusing on. Specifically: Healthy Brain, The circle of Mental health, and sick brain.
- I know that he specifically attended this event and filmed the it so that others could watch it. He was very involved with this group and mental health. He even bought water bottles with his own money and packed them in a cooler with ice to bring to the event so people would have drinks.
- I love the profile picture he has shows the words "May the bridges I burn light the way". A message I hope means he was working on his issues and was heading in a positive direction.
- On a personal note, I know that Andrew felt the need to redefine himself as Andi which I respect, but the fact that he did not stray too far from where we started is a comfort.

No comments:
Post a Comment