Let me know if you figure out how to do this on a regular basis. I find the moments where I am best able to just relax are when I am best able to sit back and enjoy the moment while simultaneously being part of the moment. Usually the deepest feelings here involve music, theatre, family, guitar, water, beaches, calming music. I am then able to reflect deeper on the simple pleasures and the deep-rooted support and love that surrounds me.
Sometimes I feel my role is that of writer or scribe now that I am both old enough to have experience, but young enough to still want to make a difference.
I can't help but think that there is something deeper at play here with my involvement in Lorne Elliott's play. It has reignited my creative side and reminded me how unique my skillset is in the world around me. Perhaps I should play into that more.
No comments:
Post a Comment