- So many of our days are identical. Same patterns. Same familiarity. Same events and these are good because we've honed them to be good and we have gotten rid of the events that don't make us happy.
- In the end, the things that make us unique and magical should be honed rather than focusing on those skills which blend us into everybody else.
- In some ways it feels like my life ended and a new better life began after my stomach surgery. Interesting story idea.
- I've been trying to figure out why I've been off all day today and I just realized I didn't have my smoothie today I didn't go to the gym today I didn't play guitar today whole routine was off and I've been eating bunch of junk food. Pretty simple solution here.
- This is it, fuck it, it is what it is. It is important you have all three components learned and in your heart. It's not enough to say them one at a time. it's not enough to say this is it; it's not enough to say fuck it; it's not enough to say it is what it is; Individually they are fine: this is it. The ultimate Sublime message to tell your brain to be present. Fuck it the ultimate Sublime message to tell your brain to let go of expectations. And it is what it is the ultimate Sublime message to tell yourself that there's no troubling in the past as to how you got here. Together the triumvirate. This is it, fuck it, it is what it is Will Propel you through any situation; the worst problem, the most magical moment.
- If I had to pick a moment that summed up my adolescent life, it would be the Parlee Beach Meatloaf, Def Leppard Concert.
- I am fascinated sometimes by the things that I'm not good at and think I can get better at. Bbeing an Omniverse makes me realize that I am okay or quite good at most things so I'm fascinated by things that I'm good at but think I can get better such as guitar and acting
- Who controls the algorithm on things like music? Now that I use spotify, I notice how odd Youtube's algorithm is where it seems to direct me down the same path each time. Even deeper though is the idea that we don't choose for ourselves.
- It is important for me to feel productive.
- It's fascinating to me that we are born into something we have no control over perhaps our intention is to be a great musician and born into a life in a world in which music has no relevance. Something along the lines of judging a fish by its ability to climb a tree. If a person is born in the wrong time, space or location it will drastically affect their outcome. Is this predetermined?
~ My journey of self-discovery, compass to guide me home when I need it, a reminder of the love and support that surrounds me, and hopefully a guide to understanding me to those closest around me ~
Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Another Thought Dump
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Retirement - Onward and Upward!
I have been waiting to write this post for a few months now. It started in September 2025 when I realized that I was burned out from work...
-
Nobody would have bet on us in 1994. Hell, we probably would not have bet on us. Such is life. The older I get, the more special I realiz...
-
Here are some random thoughts I have collected over the past couple of weeks: In the end, for me it not about following all of the rules, bu...
-
Well, it has been almost a month since I posted, so I figured I should post an update. After taking two months off on stress leave on the ad...
No comments:
Post a Comment